Friday, September 10, 2010

28 weeks down, 12 to go!

12! That's right. I said 12. Oh my word- I'm so not ready for this new little gal to join us. I mean, emotionally I am thrilled beyond belief to experience becoming a mom again but in so many other ways we are not ready.

I keep trying to convince Daniel that it's time to get the house ready again- clean, rearrange rooms, clean some more, organize.... He's got this idea that I'll be in the mood to do all of that after she comes. After? Is he crazy? I can't even imagine doing it now but I know that after she's here, when I have two babies, literally two kids under 15 months, there is no way I'm going to feel like moving furniture or organizing bins of clothes. No way.

So, all that to say, I'm starting, weather he is on board or not. I've got to feel a little ready for her, right?

1 comment:

  1. I think you're going to need to rename your blog in 8 weeks...

    ReplyDelete