Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!

I love this holiday. As a 1/4 Irish gal, celebrating St. Patrick's Day is a must. My family marches in the parade downtown and everyone gets dressed up. As this was Greta's first St. Patrick's Day I wanted to make a special outfit for her. I made these stripped leggings a few days ago but needed a top. I found this great pattern for a super cute dress and got to work. I also found this really easy to follow chart for making a shamrock right in the center. With a few adaptations and some time, I made this whole outfit in one day!

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I cannot believe you knitted this adorable outfit in one day - that is amazing! I'm so glad to see you selling some stuff on Etsy - I'll have to check it out! Hope you are doing well. Greta

    ReplyDelete