Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring


Well, as it's not officially here yet this blog might be mislabeled. However, the Hope of Spring is here. Many of my friends have claimed that this winter has truly been that, a winter. I guess I haven't necessarily felt the same but I can empathize with them. This winter I have wanted nothing more than to get outside. Greta is now 5 months old and the idea of laying her down on a play mat, or sitting her in her exosaucer, while fun it may be for a moment, seems mundane.

I'm ready for sunshine.

I'm ready for green grass.

I'm ready to bring a big blanket to one of our beautiful lakes and have a picnic with my babe.

I'm ready to paint my toenails and have someone see them.
I'm ready for St. Patrick's Day and marching in the parade downtown.
I'm ready for the new life that comes with Spring.
All that to say, I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. I am ready too sweet daughter. I am ready for new life. I'm ready to walk into the hope that each new day holds. I am ready to receive the tender mercies of the Lord that are new each morning. I am ready to love even though there may be pain. I am ready to forgive because of the wonderful cross. I am ready for the plans that the Lord has for me; they are a future and a hope. And, I am ready to dance!
    You are such a gift to those in your life. How blessed I am to be one of those people.
    I love you!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete