Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Portland

I just returned home from a lovely trip to Portland, Oregon. I have a great friend from high school that lives out that way and she was dieing for visitors.

Also, if you recall, from our trip last summer to Denver, we had some Southwest vouchers that needed to get used up so we combined them and got a killer deal on a ticket for me. Since Audrey is still nursing full time and her flight is free as she is a "lap child", I brought her with me.
And we had a blast. Such a great time out in the beautiful city and loved all the one-on-one time we got together.

Thanks Austin and Lindsey for being such wonderful hosts!

Just had to add this photo- we asked a guy to take this for us because we could see the mountain that day, which doesn't always happen, and here's what he took. Thank you sir. No, we just need the stroller in the photo, don't worry about getting my child in the shot. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment