Wednesday, May 9, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012 (only a couple of months late!)

I can't believe I never blogged about one my favorite holidays of all time.

St. Patrick's Day!

We had an awesome celebration this year!  Jon and Briseida (who were just engaged at the time but are now married!  Woot- woot! that's another blog though!) came up to spend the weekend with us and we informed them that they would have to wear all green and march with us in our parade.  They were up for it.  That's one of the few reasons why I love them.

So we dressed the girls up and headed downtown.
Audrey Lou in a handmade outfit! The headband is the newest addition!

Greta Elise showing off her shamrock face paint!


My niece Isabelle Eve!

Our little family of four!

MacDonald Clan! Love these people so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the green!! ...And Audrey's outfit!! ...And Greta's curly hair! ...And pretty much everything about these photos!

    ReplyDelete