Monday, January 25, 2010

3 months old

Well, the title of this blog isn't totally true. Greta turned 3 months on January 1st. She was born last year on October 1st. Can I just tell you how happy I am that her date of birth is on a 1. It's so easy to remember exactly how old she is!

Anyway. Greta is about to be dedicated. It's a decision her father and I made. We want her to know that we stood in front of our church, with our family and friends close at hand, to declare that we will support her spiritual life by praying for, encouraging, and nurturing her.

So, to keep the name of my blog truly legitimate to what I do, I'm knitting her dedication dress. I haven't found the pattern yet, and I don't have the yarn but, I'm doing it! I'll post photos of the finished project. I'm thinking something with little cap sleeves and long but we'll see.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment