Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things that make me happy

Well, for those of you that know me, I'm a pretty happy person. It doesn't take a whole lot to make me smile. These days, those little things seem to happen on a regular basis. Maybe it's the fact that I'm now fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mother. In fact, that's probably it. I thought I'd take some photos of things/people that make me happy. This list is not exhaustive.

Buttons. I love them. I try to put them on everything I knit. I collect them. They make me happy.


Cloth diapers. Greta's bummy loves them. We have a fun collection going and to be honest, I'd rather buy a cloth diaper for my babe than a new pair of shoes or purse for myself.


Greta. She's so sweet. Her smile is absolutely contagious. She has an amazing spirit and I can already tell we're going to be great friends.


Yarn. I'm a knitter. I love buying new yarn. I should probably just get to knitting some more projects so I can replace some of the beautiful yarns in my stash.


My man playing the ukelele. He's so talented and has such a beautiful voice that I could sit and listen to him play music all day long. If only he didn't have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment