Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Caramel Rolls

Caramel rolls. I love them. There is just something so tasty about a warm caramel roll. I love the way they go perfectly with coffee. I love making them. So, as the weather gets colder and colder here, I bake more and more.

I used the recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook for Caramel Sticky Rolls. Super easy to follow and delicious every time.

Here's the pre-rolled out view. Dough had risen, been rolled out, and then coated with butter, brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Also, instead of spreading the butter with a knife I used a pastry brush and melted the butter. It covered the entire 15" x 10" piece of dough and worked great.


Here's the caramel topping which is butter (yum), brown sugar, and corn syrup.


Here are the rolls pre-baked. I let them rise, covered, in the fridge over night.


And here are the rolls after we devoured some of them. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. I need those. No dairy, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so lucky to be a sole beneficiary of your baked goods, seeing as we're "roommates" and all...

    ReplyDelete