Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patrick's Day, 2011

It's that time of year again.
The time of year when everyone you know suddenly becomes Irish.
The time of year when your milk gets turned green by magic leprechauns in the middle of the night.
The time of year when I get to paint shamrocks on the cheeks of my friends and family with green face-paint!

The time of year when I have an excuse to knit for my babies and create adorable outfits of them.
The time of year when we march in a parade and throw candy into the street for children.

I love this holiday!

Last year I made an outfit for Greta that turned out really cute. It wasn't too difficult and it gave me great enjoyment.

This year I made matching hats for my girls- they look a little like something from a Dr. Seuss book- which is right up my alley.

Because Greta is still so lean she was able to wear the dress that I made her last year as a top over a long sleeve tee and a pair of jeans. She looked great!
Because Audrey is such a porker, as I affectionately call her, she was able to wear G's leggings. I knew I'd be carrying her so she looked sweet, all swaddled in our green Moby!

No comments:

Post a Comment